What’s the Solution to Deadly Gases in Homes and Structures?

Dan Combe from Coevac, LLC invented COSMIC™, a device that could save thousands of lives across the USA. COSMIC™ is patent-pending technology and it stands form carbon monoxide smoke interrupting circuit.

The deadly gase carbon monoxide and smoke kills many families across USA every year. With COSMIC™, lives can be saved. Most homes and businesses know what a smoke detector is, but how many people know what is a carbon monoxide (CO) detector? Dan Combe is convinced that carbon monoxide “is potentially the biggest, deadliest, and greatest-unknown problem we face in every building, hotel, home and school today, yet it’s virtually unaddressed and mostly preventable, and we call it COSMIC™.”

In the USA, smoke inhalation causes over 3000 deaths every year. 20,000+ people are treated for carbon monoxide poisoning. This can be fixed with COSMIC™. COSMIC™ (Carbon monoxide Smoke Interrupting Circuit) will shut off power to appliances when it detects carbon monoxide or smoke. Notification will be sent to the proper authorities so the situation can be managed and rectified.

Smoke is easy to detect (if you are not sleeping) because it is gray in color and smells musty. Carbon monoxide is often called the silent killer because it is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. Basically, you don’t even know it’s there. In a closed space like a room with no open windows, CO will cause headaches, dizziness, confusion, shortness of breath, weakness, nausea, vomiting, and even death.

Smoke and CO mostly comes from malfunctioning appliances or poorly installed appliances. Another source of CO is from car exhaust and poorly positioned ventilation systems. One particular problem is when a home has its roof repaired and in doing so, the ventilation system is not properly installed. Gaseous toxins leak back into the house instead of being expelled out of the house. COSMIC™ would detect these gas leaks and alert you of the danger.

In garages, keyless ignition cars are a particular problem. If the engine was inadvertently started, the toxic gases could seep into the house and kill someone. If COSMIC™ was installed, it would detect the CO and over-ride the garage door system.  The garage door would be forced open and then the authorities would be notified. Such a system would make homes and living spaces safer. For more information, please call 817-800-0007, or send Email

 

“COEVAC should be everywhere you sleep, and at the power or fuel source for every major appliance. COEVAC should be everywhere you play, in every vehicle or RV, where you work, and where you eat indoors. COEVAC should be in your garage and in your attic.”

About the author